About Me

My photo
I am a granddaughter, a daughter, a sister and a wife. I enjoy every minute of my life, through tough and easy, scary and happy. My life is my life and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Thoughts - The Bus

Posted on 4:48 PM by Samantha | 0 comments

A little cubicle - a rectangular box carrying people. No one knows anyone, yet we sit side by side. Your neighbour doesn't look at you, nor do you look at her, as you desperatly try not to touch each other. People sit randomly, avoid sitting next to another person until absolutely necessary. No one looks into the eyes of the other but we are all united in some way. We all mindlessly follow the same rules - elderilies, children and the disabled sit up front. The one inhabiting the front seat gives it up for the children. Is this generosity or the undeniable need to follow an order?

0 comments:

Post a Comment